NEXA NP-1060 TOUCH SCREEN POS SYSTEM BUNDLE - Software Included
Product Code: NP1060BUNDLE1
|AUD$3099.00 AUD$1999.00 Inc GST
| Product Description
The Nexa NP-1060 Touch Screen POS System is a great solution for both retail and hospitality. We recommend this POS bundle for small bars, canteens, Sporting clubs, cafes, Food Vans and also Retail Outlets.
The Control Professional was originally developed for Retail but over years has been updated to allow kitchen printer, Drink Printer & table tracking and has proven to be quite diverse in any environment.
This Bundle Includes:
1 x Nexa NP-1060 15" Touch Screen POS Terminal
1 x 1 Year Licence of Control Professional POS Software
1 x Epson TM-T20 USB Thermal Receipt Printer
1 x Cash Drawer with 5 Notes and 8 Coin
1 x Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
1 x Box 80x80 Thermal Paper Rolls (24 Qty)
The Nexa NP-1060 15" All-in-One Touch Screen POS Terminal with Windows 10 Operating System. It is Fanless and has an Intel J1900 Quad core processor and 4Gb RAM as standard.
A Magnetic Stripe Reader and 2 line customer display (shown in the images) are NOT Included but can be purchased as optional extra's so please feel free to contact our POS Team for information and pricing.
- Windows 10 IoT Pre Loaded (64 bit)
- Fanless Intel J1900 Quad Core 2/2.4GHz CPU
- 15 Bezel Free Resistive Touch Screen
- 4GB RAM - Upgradeable to 8GB
- 64GB Removable SSD (Solid State Drive)
- 4 x USB ports
- 3 x RJ45 Serial/RS232 Ports
- 1 x RJ 12v Cash Drawer Port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x Gigabit LAN
- Power Supply concealed within the stand
- 2 Year Return to Base Warranty (On-site Optional)
- Dimensions: 384mm x 324mm x 194mm
- Weight: 5.8kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 degrees
- Storage Temperature: -20 to - 60 degrees
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 90 % RH (Non Condensing)
Control Professional Point of Sale Software
Control Pro Software is $125.00/Year - Included in Bundle price for 1st Year Registration.
Work smarter and faster with Control's comprehensive, advanced software for businesses. So easy and intuitive to use.
Ideal for any business that has a product or service to sell. You can use it simply for creating invoices, or utilise it fully in creating an on-line store - all at the click of a button. Control Professional does it for you with ease, just add your items, product groups and prices on your own pc, then go!
Supports single pcs and/or networked multi-users.
It's popularity since it's initial release has spurred us on to do even more! Modules already implemented as standard features include advanced Point of Sale (POS), Customers/Debtors, Vendors/Creditors, Inventory, E-Commerce, Contacts, Memberships, Stocktake, Automated End of Month/Year, Users and Powerful Sales Analysis modules.
- Maintain Customers, Inventory, Creditors, Contacts, Members, Sales Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders all from the one program.
- Heaps of "Smart" reports with more being added with every new release.
- Easy to set up and use - be up and running in minutes.
- Fully Multi-User with ability to individually configure individual options for users.
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI) means that you can open multiple windows showing different information at the same time without problem.
If you change something in one window - all other windows are updated with the new information.
- Flexible "SupaFind" technology ensures searches are Supa-Fast! (less than 1 second on over 30,000 items)
The Cash Drawer is a 5 note, 8 coin cash drawer made from robust steel and designed to with stand even the most demanding point of sale environments.
- Metal note clips
- 410 (w) x 415 (d) x 100 (h)
- Media slots
- 5 note, 8 coin
- Adjustable insert
- Removable coin boat
The Epson TM-T20 USB Thermal Receipt Printer is an easy to use thermal receipt printer. The TMT20 comes with everything you require in the box to be up and running within minutes as it comes with the CD and Epson printer drivers.
Epson’s cost effective TM-T20 USB receipt printer is the latest addition to Epson’s line of energy-efficient POS printers.
The TM-T20 Thermal Receipt Printer is economical, convenient and easy-to-use thermal receipt printer you can get up and running quickly as everything you need is in the box. TM-T20 printers are Energy Star qualified as well which means a reduced CO2 footprint, so this is a greener choice.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Reliability You Can Count On
- Energy-Star qualified
- Features Epson Reliability
- Space-saving design – means mounting in virtually any counter or wall position
- Includes all necessary accessories – To get up and running quickly
- Ease-of-use features – Include drop-in paper loading, auto cutter and status LEDs
- 2 year warranty
- Windows, Linux, OPOS & MAC Compatible
With a MCBF of 60 million lines, and an auto cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T20 delivers best-in-class reliability so critical in high volume environments.
For TM-T20, all the accessories are included in the box. Such as the printer driver, utility software, manuals, AC cable, interface cable, wall hanging bracket, rubber feet and switch panel for vertical installation, and water-proof power switch cover. Drivers for TM-T20 bundle drivers for Windows / Linux / Mac OS, virtual port driver, OPOS, OPOS for .NET, Java POS and such. In addition, the utility software, Windows® driver, and electric manuals support 24 languages so you can select the most suitable way for a wide variety of uses in various countries.
TM-T20 is designed for easy installation in shops and stores. Even if it is installed horizontally with its back directly against the wall, its cover can be opened, so no extra space is needed. If the accessory switch panel for vertical installation is used when installed vertically, easy operation is available thanks to its good visibility. By attaching the wall hanging bracket to the bottom, TM-T20 can be set with its front perpendicularly for installation to other devices.
Energy Star Qualified
Similar to the TM-T88V, the TM-T20 also meets Energy Star requirements, which makes these models the only Energy Star qualified POS thermal receipt printers available today.
Backed by the Leader
The TM-T20 is backed by Epsons industry leading service and support programs and comes with a two-year warranty.
Once this system is purchased we are unable to issue a refund as the software is licensed and labour time has been spent setting up the terminal prior to dispatch.
Manufacturers : Cash Register Warehouse
|This product was added to our POS Store on Tuesday 08 August, 2017.
|AUD$3099.00 AUD$1999.00 Inc GST