80x80 Thermal Paper Rolls - 24 Rolls
80x80 Premium Thermal Paper Rolls - Box of 24Normally $75.00
Splash Proof Cover For Star Tsp100 & Tsp650 Printers
Star Micronics Spash Proof Cover for TSP100 & TSP650 Series Receipt PrinterNormally $69.95
UberEats Star TSP143iii Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer
UberEats compatible Receipt Printer - Star Micronics TSP143III Bluetooth Receipt Printer for iOS or AndroidNormally $799.00
$689.00GST IncOut of stock
All about UberEats Receipt Printers
If you find a better price online for an Uber Eats Printer in Australia, we will happily match it with our price guarantee!
There are two printers that are supported with the Uber Eats Restaurant Dashboard. They are the Star Micronics TSP143IIIBI and TSP654IIBI receipt printers which connect via Bluetooth. If you use one of those models, you can print orders directly from the Restaurant Dashboard.
How to enable printing in your Uber Eats app
To begin printing Uber Eats order receipts with your printer, follow the steps listed in each section below:
TO PAIR YOUR PRINTER
First, pair your tablet with your receipt printer per your printer manufacturer's instructions.
NOTE: The pairing button is red and located at the back of the printer.
CONNECT THE PRINTER WITH THE APP
Once your tablet is paired with the printer, connect it to the Restaurant Dashboard app:
1. Open the Restaurant Dashboard and select the menu icon in the top left corner of your app
2. Tap "Settings"
3. Tap "Receipt printing"
4. Enable the connection by swiping the toggle to the right. It should say "Receipt printing enabled".
5. Confirm you've connected your printer by finding the "Connected Printer" dropdown:
- If your printer is paired with your device, the printer model is automatically selected and appears here.
- If you have multiple Bluetooth devices, you may have to select the printer model from the dropdown menu.
The above setup instructions are sourced directly from Uber Eats.
Check out our blog for instructions on setup for Uber Eats on Android & iPad devices.
There are four main differences between these model.
1. The TSP143III has an inbuilt Power Supply & the TSP654II has an External Power Supply. If the power supply fails and needs replacing, it is much easier to do so with the TSP654II. Although saying that, the TSP143III does not have a bulky power block hanging out of the back so can be a neater and more attractive solution. It isn't a common issue with the power supply but anything can happen with electronics.
2. The TSP143III prints at 250mm/second & the TSP654II prints at 300mm/second. There isn't a huge difference in print speed but this may matter to some who want to print their order dockets at super fast speeds especially if it is busy.
3. The TSP143III has an Auto Decurl Feature - No more curled receipts falling off the counter. Star’s new “decurl” features literally flattens the receipt before delivery. This is great put putting orders up along the order rail as the paper is nice and flat so it can be easily read without curling back on itself.
4. The TSP143III has a USB charging port so you are able to charge your tablet at the same time.
You must ensure you purchase your Uber Eats Printer in Australia to be covered by Warranty.