UberEats compatible Receipt Printer - Star Micronics TSP143III Bluetooth Receipt Printer for iOS or Android
Brand: Uber Eats
Connect with Uber Eats to either iPad or Android with the Star TSP143III Bluetooth Ubereats Printer.
UberEats compatible Star TSP143III Bluetooth Receipt Printer.
STAR TSP143III BLUETOOTH Thermal Receipt Printer (TSP143IIIBI-GRY)
Introducing Star's new Bluetooth printer solution, the latest model from Star's renowned TSP100 Series used by retailers & restaurateurs across the globe from major retailers & fast food restaurants to your local corner shop & cafe.
With built-in Bluetooth connectivity the TSP143IIIBI is an ideal wireless bluetooth receipt printer for retail, hospitality and tablet POS environments.
It also features an AUTOCONNECT function for iOS devices (Apple iPad/iPhone) which will automatically connect the TSP143 printer when the printer is switched on or when the printer comes back into range of the device.
The TSP143III Bluetooth printer features a high print speed of 250 mm / second, a high quality guillotine auto-cutter (with a cutter life 2 million cuts) and thin paper capability, benefiting not only the environment but also the user's operating costs.
The TSP143 Series includes ALL the set-up accessories you need including an internal power supply along with a vertical mount kit in the box.
Star's unique futurePRNT software has also been included. This features easy-to-use "instant" coupon and voucher software tools.
- Fast 250mm/second print speed
- AUTOCONNECT feature for iOS (AppleiPad) after power on or out of range situation
- Drop-In & Print paper loading
- Guillotine Autocutter (MCBF 2 million cuts)
- Internal power supply
- Thin paper capability (0.053 to0.085)
- Star WebPRNT Browser for direct web printing from a web page from Google Play or App Store
- Unique futurePRNT software included
- Unique AllReceipts Digital Receipting included from Star Cloud Services
- Fully Energy Star Compliant
Designed to work with today's market leading operating systems - Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS & Windows, this printer will have a dramatic impact on the retail environment and enhance Star's leading position in the mPOS as well as traditional POS marketplaces.
Other Value Added Software Tools Include:
- Invert Printing
- Electronic Journal
- Trigger Printing Coupons by Keywords
- SDK (Software Developer's Kit)
- Virtual Port
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty - Upgraded to 3 Year Warranty when product registered for Warranty with STAR