Motorola CS3070 Bluetooth & Batch Barcode Scanner
The Motorola CS-3070 Compact Barcode Scanner can be used in two modes: Bluetooth or Batch.
The CS3070 is also known as Zebra & Symbol but in fact they are all the same high quality scanner.
The tiny device is affordably priced and fits in a pocket or on a lanyard. The CS-3070 can be utilized in standalone mode for the batch scanning of bar codes, while the CS-3070 offers batch mode as well as real-time bar code data transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to smartphones, laptops and more.
The result is a new level of affordability for 1D scanning - and the ability to streamline, error-proof and simplify more business processes.
Designed with iOS integration in mind, the CS-3070 scanner can be put into iOS compatibility mode, and offers a dedicated button to control the iOS virtual keyboard
Batch & Bluetooth capable
0.5 GB of on-board memory
Recharge over USB
Includes USB cable
SPECIFICATIONS AT A GLANCE...
- Dimensions: 8.65 cm L x 4.95 cm W x 2.2 cm H
- Weight: With batteries: 70 gm
- Scan Engine: SE955 laser, single line laser
- Memory: 512MB Flash
- Memory Capacity: Over 1 million barcodes (UPC with time date stamp)
- LEDs: Scan LED (Green, Red, and Amber) and Bluetooth LED (Blue)
- Buttons: Scan, remove scan (batch mode only), enable Bluetooth (RF scanners only)
- Batch mode: Scans recorded with optional time/date stamp
- Open Bluetooth: Real time wireless data transmission
- Decode Capability: 1D symbologies
- Interfaces Supported: USB (Mini jack): CS3000 and CS3070 Bluetooth: CS3070
- Real Time Clock: A date/time stamp can be recorded with each bar code scanned (Batch mode operation only)
- Batch Communication: USB 2.0
- Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth, Class 2, Version 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Bluetooth Range: 30 ft./10 m
- Bluetooth Profiles: HID keyboard wedge and Serial Port Profile (SPP)