Kounta POS System Bundle - Nexa NP-1651 15" POS Terminal with POS Ready 7, Epson TM-T82II-i Intelligent Printer, Cash Drawer, Keyboard/Mouse Combo & Paper Rolls
Brand: Kounta POS
Kounta Point of Sale System Bundle with Windows Platform POS Terminal which includes the Epson Intelligent Printer compatible with Kounta POS Software.
Bundle which has been designed by our POS Team for MYOB Kounta POS Software.
This Kounta POS System Includes:
1 x Nexa NP-1651 15" POS Terminal with Windows POS Ready 7 OS
1 x Epson TM-T82II-i Intelligent Receipt Printer
1 x Cash Drawer with 5 Notes & 8 Coin Sections
1 x Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
1 x Box 80x80 Thermal Paper Rolls (24Qty)
NEXA NP-1651 POS TERMINAL WITH POS READY 7 OPERATING SYSTEM
The Nexa NP-1651 is a no compromise POS Terminal designed for 24/7 use.
With great features like a stylish slimline metal case, Fanless Quad Core Intel J1900 Processor, 32GB SSD and more it's ideal for retail and hospitality applications. It replaces the Nexa NP-1551.
- 15" ELO 5 Wire Resitive Touch Panel
- Fanless Quad Core Intel J1900 Processor
- Silent Operation
- No Clutter - Hidden Power Supply - Can be concealed in base
- Excellent Cable Management
- Slimline Metal Case with VESA Mount
- Removable Base for Wall or Pole Mounting
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 32GB SDD
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Easy Access to USB Ports
- Optional MSR and Rear 8.4" Display
- 3 Year Return to Base Warranty
- LCD Size: 15", 4:3
- Resolution: XGA 1024x768
- Luminance: 250nits
- Touch screen: 5-wire ELO true flat (zero bezel) resistive
- CPU: Fanless Quad Core Intel J1900 Processor
- System chipset: lntel NM10
- System memory: 1x 204-pin DDR3SO-DIM M socket, 2GB DDR3 (default), optional support up to 4GB DDR3 800, non-ECC and un-buffered
- Hard disk drive: one 32GBSATA SSD, removable type
- Expansion: 1x mini-card socket for mini-PCie
- USB: 6x USB2.0 port
- COM: 4x DB-9 powered RS-232 port, adjust RI/5V/ 12V by BIOS setting
- Ethernet: 1x RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- VGA: 1x DB-15 2nd VGA port
- Cash Drawer: 1x RJ-11 port, (24V)
- Dimensions: 361.6mm x 220mm x 339.3mm
- Weight: 5.6kgs Net Weight / 6.8kgs Gross Weight
- Mounting: 75mm x 75mm VESA
- Tilt Angle: 4° to 84°
- OperatingTemperature: 5°C- 35°C
- StorageTemperature: -20°C- 50°C
- Operating Humidity: 20%- 80%
- Storage Humidity: 20%- 85%
Epson TM-T82II-I Intelligent Printer - Required for Kounta when using a Windows Platform PC
The Epson TM-T82II-i combines the cost-effective TM-T82II receipt printer with a retail-hardened PC and built-in web server to enable mobile POS deployments, tablet-based POS systems, cloud-based services and control of peripherals. And it provides the application power and flexibility to run a broad range of POS configurations.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Intelligent Printer Technology
- Ideal for customers with medium to high volume of POS transactions
- All-in-one box with accessories and software
- Printing speeds of up to 200mm/sec for text and graphics
- Paper-saving options that reduce usage up to 30%
- Flexible coupon printing on receipts
- Features Epson quality and reliability
- Standard two-year warranty
Quality you can count on
The TM-T82II-i Intelligent Printer is the ideal choice for retailers with medium to high volume of POS transactions. Based on Epson?s advanced printing technology, it delivers the quality and reliability that Epson is known for, which ensures an easy, reliable printing solution for end users.
Fast printing with multiple options
The TM-T82II prints both text and graphics on receipts at speeds up to 200mm/sec. It also features crisp, clear printing of logos, coupons and barcodes. In addition, the TM-T82II offers paper saving options that can reduce paper usage by up to 30%.
The TM-T82I comes with everything you need in one box for quick setup and installation. The box includes manuals, drivers, utilities, cables, external power supply and easy-to-use software tools to speed set-up and installation.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
The TM-T82I Intelligent Printer comes with multiple ease-of-use features from drop-in paper loading and autocutter to status LEDs and more. And it also offers optional printer placements including horizontal or upright for front receipt dispensing or vertical wall placement using a special hanging bracket.
Features Epson reliability
With a MCBF of 60 million lines, a MTBF of 360,000 hours and an autocutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T82II delivers the reliability customers expect from Epson.
ENERGY STAR qualified
Epson?s TM-T82II is ENERGY STAR? qualified and RoHS compliant and features low power consumption to reduce costs.
Backed by the leader
The TM-T82I Intelligent Printer is backed by Epson?s industry-leading service and support programs and comes with a 2 Year Return to Base Warranty.