Casio SEG1 Cash Register with Small (Compact) Cash Drawer White
The White Casio SE-G1 Cash Register is compact and has a small footprint. It features 8 department keys on the keyboard (24 using a department shift key), customer display, single station thermal printer & small cash drawer.
You can put your business name on the receipt but you can't rename the department keys or turn receipt printing off.
The Casio SE-G1 Cash Register is a replacement model for the Casio 140CR-S.
Casio SE-G1 with 8 department buttons (up to 24 departments using shift) & 999 PLU's make it one of the cheapest cash register with Your Shop Name On Receipt.
- 8 Departments (24 Using Shift Key) Department Text is fixed and Cannot be Changed
- Allows you to put your shop details on receipt
- Journal and receipt printing selection - Printing Cannot be stopped. The Casio SE-S10 gives you the option to turn receipt off and issue a receipt if required.
- Battery backup for memory protection* (*Batteries are not included with this unit)
- Three ways to tender payment (cash, charge, or check)
- Save printing paper by choosing just to display result of sales check on the LCD.
- Easy-to-use calculator function
- Simple mode switching
- Fixed rear LCD customer display
- Compulsory till roll - use either receipt or journal mode
- Department text is fixed
- Large LCD User Display
- Dimensions: 330mm (W) x 345mm (D) x 170mm (H)
Easy-to-read large LCD display at the height of 25mm with 8 digits.
The large LCD offers excellent visibility for shop staff and customers to easily confirm sales transactions.
Quiet thermal printer
SE-G1 registers are the first in their class to be equipped with a thermal printer that offers quiet operation and attractive output. Drop-in paper loading is convenient and effortless.
Sanitary anti-bacterial keyboard
Antimicrobial keyboard conforms with ISO 22196 standard.
A multipurpose tray helps keep the cash register area neat and tidy.
Designed for quick setup
The TAX PGM key makes it easy to set the tax rate and current date and time using an interactive menu. User-friendly design makes it possible to quickly prepare a register for use.
Supports up to 999 PLUs
Support for up to 999 price lookups (PLUs) makes these registers suitable for use in shops carrying a wide variety of products.
Customize receipts by adding messages, store names, and phone numbers.
Eco-conscious product design, with compact size, and use of recycled material in the cash register body and packaging.
Do you need your cash register programmed?
When you select the programming option on the right of this page to yes, our service team will completely setup your cash register before we ship it.
This includes: Receipt Message, PLU's (Items)/Departments, Key Button/Keyboard Design, GST Programming & Graphic Logo (If the machine is compatible).
Programming charges vary depending on the cash register you choose.
You can either email your menu to us or we will contact you to discuss what we require.
Paper Rolls Used:
57x57 Thermal Paper Rolls (20 Rolls)