Zebra ZQ521 4" Mobile Printer with WLAN & Bluetooth 4.1 (Requires Power Supply)
Zebra ZQ521 4" Mobile Printer with WLAN & Bluetooth 4.1 - (Requires Power Supply)
DT Printer ZQ521, 4.45/113mm; Eng/Trdl Ch/Korean fonts, Dual 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.1, stnd battery, APAC certs Group A (ID/TW/KR/MY/AU/NZ/LK/IN)
THE MOST RUGGED, PREMIUM 4 INCH PRINT WIDTH MOBILE PRINTER AVAILABLE
We pushed the limits on rugged engineering to deliver the toughest mobile printers for harsh conditions. Advancing the series, the ZQ521 offers added durability and features like linerless printing, the latest in connectivity, a high-capacity battery and Bluetooth Management. Unmatched intelligence and security keep your team productive and your network safe.
Get All the Benefits of Linerless Media
Eliminate waste and improve your company’s green initiative with linerless printing. Linerless media also allows your workforce to spend less time disposing waste and more time on the task at hand — improving your workforce productivity. And, since there are more labels on a roll, there are fewer rolls of media to carry and fewer media roll changes.
Optimize Your Printing Quality and Power
Consistent outstanding print quality and performance are key. New printhead and print mechanism, as well as new processor and added memory, deliver it. Keep your employees on task and on schedule with the ZQ500 Series’ secondary Bluetooth communication channel. Send print jobs to the printer via one channel, while a second channel performs additional functions such as device management.
Boost print speeds (5+ inches-per minute) with the “draft mode” feature for text-only printing. Do more on a single battery charge with Zebra’s patented Power Smart Print Technology™ that delivers the exact amount of power required for the highest quality printing. And, experience consistently sharp print quality—even in hot and cold temperatures—with enhanced temperature compensation.
Power Your Team to Do More
The ZQ511 and ZQ521 printers’ high-capacity 3250 mAh PowerPrecision+ battery powers your team – even during the longest shift. The printer also conserves battery life by entering sleep mode when not in use, then automatically wakes up when a print job is sent.
Stay Connected Everywhere
With support for 802.11ac Wi-Fi and its latest security protocols, plus Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy, your workers can count on blazing fast and secure connections. Use the dual radio to simultaneously operate 802.11ac and Bluetooth for added connectivity.
Simple to Manage
Take your printing capabilities to a new level with Zebra’s powerful Print DNA suite of productivity, management, development and visibility tools. Transforming printers from the inside, our solution lets you easily configure, manage and maintain your Print DNA printers anywhere around the globe. Analyze printers in real time, automate processes, manage security settings and much more.
Gain visibility and manage your ZQ500 Series Bluetooth printers inside and outside your four walls with Zebra’s Bluetooth Management. Using SOTI® MobiControl® or Zebra’s Printer Profile Manager Enterprise and an Android mobile computer as a gateway, you can manage printer settings, view real-time status, download and retrieve content from printers and even update the operating system.
This product has a 12 month warranty
• Android, Apple iOS, Windows Mobile connectivity
• Bluetooth specification 4.1 EDR + LE
• WLAN 802.11ac
• Fast roaming 802.11r supported
• 528 MHz ARM processor
• 3250 mAh PowerPrecision+ (retrievable, rechargeable Li-Ion)
• USB On-The-Go ports (with optional strain relief)
• Power Smart Print Technology — anticipates upcoming printing to optimize battery consumption and print speed
• Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
• IP54 rated for protection against solid and liquid ingress
• MIL-STD 810G certified for drop and shock
• Tolerance of multiple drops from 6.6 ft./2 m to concrete
• Tumble testing per the IEC68-2-32 spec with 1300 free falls from 3.3’/1m
• Simple easy-to-read LCD with large icons for battery and wireless status
• Dual-sided tear bar which allows for clean tears in either direction (not available with linerless SKUs)
• Supports vertical and horizontal printing
• Printer can be used in any orientation
• Center loading, adjustable for variable roll widths
• “Clamshell” design for easy media loading
• Label odometer
• XML support
• Resident fixed and scalable fonts
• Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed center position sensors
• Cold Temperature Compensation mode-optimizes/balances print speeds to allow for better print performance at lower temperatures
• PPME, Mirror, SNMP, WebServer, AirWatch® and Soto Connectors and Wavelink Avalanche®
• NTP (Network Time Protocol) support via WiFi
• Sleep mode supported. Wake on Bluetooth, WiFi and Touch
• Real time clock (RTC) supported for time stamp certificates in WLAN SKU’s only
• QR code links to web-based help pages; not displayed on LCD
• Zebra® Print Touch simplifies Bluetooth pairing and launches web-based pages with Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled devices
• RFID is available on both the ZQ511 and ZQ521 as separate products
• RFID encoding
• Linerless printing (with silicone platen roller only)
CPCL Barcode Symbologies
• Barcode Ratios: 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1, 3.5:1
• Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 93, UCC/EAN128, Code 128, Codabar (NW-7), Interleaved 2-of-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, 2 and 5 digit add-on, EAN-8, EAN-13, 2 and 5 digit add-on
• 2D Barcodes: PDF417, MicroPDF417, MaxiCode, QR Code, GS1/DataBar™ (RSS) family, Aztec, MSI/Plessey, FIM Postnet, Data Matrix, TLC39
ZPL Barcode Symbologies
• Barcode Ratios: 2:1, 3:1, 5:2, 7:3
• Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E with EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Planet Code, Plessey, POSTNET, Standard 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, MSI, Codabar, and GS1 DataBar (RSS)
• 2D Barcodes: PDF417, MicroPDF-417, Code 49, TLC39, Maxicode, Codablock, Data Matrix, QR code, Aztec
ZQ521: 158 mm L x 155 mm W x 67 mm H
We are 100% Australian Owned and Operated. We have Over 20 Years experience in the Cash Register/Point of Sale (POS) Industry. Cash Registers & Point of Sale are the core part of our company. We offer additional services such as programming for cash registers & POS terminals. Goods are shipped via Courier for fast & efficient delivery times. Free cash register & POS help and support via phone, email & remotely when you purchase from us!
Find a better price at another Australian online retailer and we’ll match it. Conditions apply.
Call us to discuss!