TSC TTP-2610MT 6.6" Industrial Thermal Transfer Label Printer with USB, Serial, Parallel & Ethernet Interface
The TSC TTP-2610MT is a 6.6" Industrial Thermal Transfer Label Printer with USB, Serial, Parallel & Ethernet Interfaces.
The TTP-2610MT Series of 6.6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer label printers, with LCD touchscreen, has been newly updated with high speed electronics that allow for faster print speeds combined with improved print quality. The TTP-2610MT Series is specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.. The printer incorporates a robust die-cast aluminum print mechanism engine that is ideal for light industrial duty printing.
Improved Print Quality
The TTP-2610MT Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered in a wide web printer thanks to new printhead technology combined with faster processors and upgraded firmware. We call our enhanced print quality "Thermal Smart Control" which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
High Speed Performance with More Memory
Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-2610MT is faster, performing at up to 12 inches per second and has an increased memory of 512 MB Flash and 256 MB SDRAM.
A Colourful Choice
The new TTP-2610MT Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3" color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
• High quality die cast aluminum design
• "Thermal Smart Control" print technology produces clean, high quality barcodes
• 4.3" color LCD with 6-button menus and touch panel operation
• 203 dpi and 300 dpi models
• Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
• 256 MB SDRAM, 512 MB Flash
• SD Flash card memory expands storage to 32 GB
• Powerful 32 bit 536 MHz RISC processor
• Auto TPH resolution switch detection
• Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
• USB host for stand-alone or data entry at print site
This product has a 24 month warranty
We are 100% Australian Owned and Operated. We have Over 20 Years experience in the Cash Register/Point of Sale (POS) Industry. Cash Registers & Point of Sale are the core part of our company. We offer additional services such as programming for cash registers & POS terminals. Goods are shipped via Courier for fast & efficient delivery times. Free cash register & POS help and support via phone, email & remotely when you purchase from us!
Find a better price at another Australian online retailer and we’ll match it.
Call us to discuss!