Star TSP743II Thermal Receipt Printer with Ethernet Interface & Auto Cutter
Brand: Star Micronics
This Star TSP743II Thermal Receipt Printer comes with Ethernet Interface and has a print speed of 45 receipts per minute (250mm/sec), the TSP700II (TSP743II) is the best single station printer you can expect. The TSP700II now features a double resolution mode to increase sharpness to any graphic!
Star TSP700II Thermal Receipt Printer
The Star TSP700II has a print speed of 45 receipts per minute (250mm/sec), the TSP700II is the best single station printer you can expect. The TSP700II now features a double resolution mode to increase sharpness to any graphic! Eye catching graphics for company logos and/or coupons are a print away. Its improved and sleeker design features a new top cover which extends to the edge of the printer making it more difficult for dust and liquids to penetrate and harm the printer.
In addition to the extended cover, sound and vibration dampening channels within the printer help reduce printing noise and also add an extra layer of protection from moisture or dust when used in harsher environments. The TSP700II is ideal for high-volume retail establishments like lottery, grocery stores, healthcare, banking, and restaurants.
With high print speed, high reliability, black mark label support and vertical mounting support; Star’s TSP700II WebPRNT and TSP700II BTi Label are ideal for servicing label printing in a variety of applications ranging from date labels on prepared foods at a local deli to price labels in a retail boutique. Both TSP700II WebPRNT and TSP700II BTi Label support 2D barcodes, PD417 and QR codes.
- Fast 250mm/sec Receipt Printer
- Fast throughput under Windows™ and DOS
- Versatile Barcode, Label, Receipt & Ticket Printer capable of using paper stock up to 0.15mm / 150gsm
- Unique Auto Logo Feature for printing instant promotional images, logos and graphics
- Wall & Vertical Mount Kits
- USB & 9 pin RS232C Serial Interface options
- Star Line Mode & ESC/POS ™ Emulations
- Raster Driver for fast TrueType processing – OPOS ™, JAVA-POS ™, & Linux CUPS Support Drivers ™ available
- Second Copy Raster Driver
- Versatile user choice of paper widths; 80mm standard with removable paper guide fitted 82.5mm for lottery applications, 58mm for labelling
- Internal or external Paper Feed Paths (external for large capacity or security applications)
- Two Colour Print Capability (Red or Blue and Black – special paper required)
- Charcoal Grey version available
- Includes Power Supply