Ubereats Star Tsp143iii Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer
UberEats compatible Receipt Printer - Star Micronics TSP143III Bluetooth Receipt Printer for iOS or AndroidNormally $799.00
All about UberEats Receipt Printers
There are two printers that are supported with the Uber Eats Restaurant Dashboard. They are the Star Micronics TSP143IIIBI and TSP654IIBI receipt printers which connect via Bluetooth. If you use one of those models, you can print orders directly from the Restaurant Dashboard.
How to enable printing in your Uber Eats app
To begin printing Uber Eats order receipts with your printer, follow the steps listed in each section below:
TO PAIR YOUR PRINTER
First, pair your tablet with your receipt printer per your printer manufacturer's instructions.
NOTE: The pairing button is red and located at the back of the printer.
CONNECT THE PRINTER WITH THE APP
Once your tablet is paired with the printer, connect it to the Restaurant Dashboard app:
1. Open the Restaurant Dashboard and select the menu icon in the top left corner of your app
2. Tap "Settings"
3. Tap "Receipt printing"
4. Enable the connection by swiping the toggle to the right. It should say "Receipt printing enabled".
5. Confirm you've connected your printer by finding the "Connected Printer" dropdown:
- If your printer is paired with your device, the printer model is automatically selected and appears here.
- If you have multiple Bluetooth devices, you may have to select the printer model from the dropdown menu.
The above setup instructions are sourced directly from Uber Eats.
Check out our blog for instructions on setup for Uber Eats on Android & iPad devices.