UIC MSR213E 3 track Magnetic stripe card reader HID with USB Interface Black
The UIC MSR213E is a 3 track Magnetic Strip/Stripe card reader with HID USB Interface.
Countertop Encrypted Magnetic Stripe Reader
The UIC MSR213E is one of the MSR213 Series of Magnetic Stripe Readers (MSR) with the additional security features of Triple Data Encryption Standard (TDES) encryption and Derived Unique Key Per Transaction (DUKPT) key management. It is powered from the USB port, eliminating the need for external power. The MSR213E operates in Keyboard Emulation, Virtual COM Interface and UIC defined Human interface Device (HID) modes.
- Card data is encrypted with Triple DES algorithm using DUKPT key management.
- Track data output is masked according to a Mod 10 Correction setting.
- Reads Magnetic Stripe cards conforming to ISO7810 and 7811
- Triple track and support for 75/210bpi recording density
- Read both low and high coercivity cards (300-4000 Oe)
- Bi-directional card swipe
- Supports multiple interfaces ( USB HID-MSR, USB HID-KB, USB Virtual-COM)
- Two-frequency coherent phase (F2F) decoding
- Reader status LED and buzzer
This product comes with a 12 month return to base warranty.