TSC TE210 Desktop Label Printer 203dpi (Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal) with USB, Serial & Ethernet Interface.
The TSC TE210 Label Printer is a 203dpi Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer Label Printer with USB, Serial & Ethernet Interfaces.
The TSC TE210 Label Printer is both Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer. It printer at 203dpi and comes with a triple interface including USB, Serial & Ethernet.
The TE210 provides customers with a competitive durable entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
It features 64 MB of SDRAM and 128 MB of Flash memory and a two-year warranty that is the best in the thermal label printer industry.
• 152.4 mm (6") per second print speed
• 300 meter (984") ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1") core (coated outside)
• 72 to 110 meter (361") ribbon supply on a 12.7 mm (0.5") core (coated outside)
• 127 mm (5") OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4") OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3") core
• Print mechanism for kiosk applications
• 400 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 16 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory for TE200/TE300, and 64 MB SDRAM, 128 MB Flash memory for TE210/TE310
• Internally scalable true type fonts
• TSPL-EZ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
• Free Windows® drivers and label design software (available via download)
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
This product has a 2 year return to base warranty.