Star mC-Print3 Receipt Printer Black with Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB & Lightning USB with direct connection to Apple devices & Star CloudPRNT.
Brand: Star Micronics
The mC-Print3 is a compact, versatile 80mm Bluetooth receipt printer ideal for businesses operating traditional PC POS systems as well as those migrating to tablet and web-based POS.
The Star mC-Print3 Bluetooth Receipt Printer is capable of up to 4 interfaces including Ethernet, USB, Lightning USB with direct connection to Apple devices, Bluetooth & Star CloudPRNT.
The mC-Print3 is a compact, versatile 80mm receipt printer ideal for businesses operating traditional PC POS systems as well as those migrating to tablet and web-based POS.
With front feed and front paper loading and an IPX2 rated splash proof design, the mC-Print3 also ticks all the boxes for today’s expectations in kitchens, bars and other demanding hospitality environments including integration into self-service kiosks.
The super-compact, front-feed receipt printers offer high quality printing and exceptional functionality with up to 5 interfaces including Star CloudPRNT as well as hub functionality, controlling select USB peripherals attached to the printer including Cash Drawer, Scanner and Customer Display.
Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing from a web server from any network to Star printers anywhere in the world without the need for a local POS terminal enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
The MCP31LB is Cloud-ready and feature 2 USB host ports for local or Cloud based peripheral control.
- Fast 250mm/second, 80mm front feed, front-loading thermal receipt printer
- Compact and stylish 132 x 140 x 125mm
- Up to 5 interfaces, Ethernet, USB, Lightning USB with direct connection to Apple devices, Bluetooth, Star CloudPRNT
- 2 x USB host ports with multiple peripheral hub functionality
- IPX2 splash proof design with soft operating switches, raised control board and insect prevention for hospitality applications
- Paper saving design with 2mm top margin
- Star Cloud Services ready with Star’s Digital Receipting / Internet device management
- Unique receipt decurl function for flat receipts plus paper end sensor
- New compact PS60C power supply included with AU/NZ power plug
- Options include Star SCD222 Customer Display, Symbol / Zebra DS9208 2D Scanner, Star 1D Scanner, Star CB2002 cash drawer, Star mC-Drawer compact cash drawer, Star Kitchen Buzzer, Wall mount option
All STAR MICRONICS printers are covered by a twelve (12) month warranty including all parts and labour.
EXTENDED THREE (3) YEAR WARRANTY
Extended warranty registration MUST be completed within the standard 12 month warranty period to qualify for extension.