Retail POS Hardware Bundle 6 - Epson TM-T82II USB Receipt Printer, Magellan 1100i Barcode Scanner, Cash Drawer & Paper Rolls
Brand: Cash Register Warehouse
Retail Point of Sale Hardware Bundle with Epson TM-T82II Receipt Printer, Datalogic Magellan 1100i USB Barcode Scanner, Cash Drawer (5 Note, 8 Coin) and box of 80x80 Thermal Paper Rolls (24Qty). This Bundle is compatible with a range of POS Software on the market.
Retail Point of Sale Bundles are a great way of saving $$$!
This hardware bundle is compatible with most POS Software on the market
The Bundle Includes:
1 x Epson TM-T82II USB Thermal Receipt Printer
1 x EC-410 Cash Drawer with 5 Notes & 8 Coin Sections
1 x Datalogic Magellan 1100I 2D USB Barcode Scanner
1 x Box 80x80 Thermal Paper Rolls (24Qty)
Epson TM-T82II USB Receipt Printer
Epsons cost effective TM-T82II thermal receipt printer is built with the reliability, usability and functionality of Epsons industry leading TM-T88 series.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Perfect Receipt Printer for general Retail Outlets
- All-in-one box with accessories and software
- Printing speeds of up to 200mm/sec for text and graphics
- Paper-saving options that reduce usage up to 30%
- Flexible coupon printing on receipts
- Features Epson quality and reliability
- 2 Year Warranty
Quality you can count on
The TM-T82II is the ideal choice for retailers with a medium to high volume of POS transactions. Based on Epsons advanced printing technology, it delivers the quality and reliability that Epson is known for, which ensures an easy, reliable printing solution for end users.
Fast printing with multiple options
The TM-T82II prints both text and graphics on receipts at speeds up to 200mm/sec. It also features crisp, clear printing of logos, coupons and barcodes. In addition, the TM-T82II offers paper saving options that can reduce paper usage by up to 30%.All-in-one-box convenience
The TM-T82II comes with everything you need in one box for quick setup and installation. The box includes manuals, drivers, utilities, cables, external power supply and easy-to-use software tools to speed set-up and installation. In addition, the TM-T82II is available with USB+Serial, USB+Parallel or UBS+Ethernet interfaces.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
The TM-T82II comes with multiple ease-of-use features from drop-in paper loading and autocutter to status LEDs and more. And it also offers optional printer placements including horizontal or upright for front receipt dispensing or vertical wall placement using a special hanging bracket.
Features Epson reliability
With a MCBF of 60 million lines, a MTBF of 360,000 hours and an autocutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T82II delivers the reliability customers expect from Epson.
ENERGY STAR qualified
Epsons TM-T82II is ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant and features low power consumption to reduce costs.
Backed by the leader
The TM-T82II is backed by Epsons industry-leading service and support programs and comes with a 2 Year Return to Base Warranty.
EC-410 Cash Drawer
The VPOS EC-410 Cash Drawer is a solid steel cash drawer perfect for all Point of Sale Environments. By adding the under counter brackets you can easily mount the drawer giving extra security and make the installation neat & tidy.
- Solid Steel Construction - 5 Note Holders, 8 Coin Slots
- 2 Cheque/Media Slots
- Steel Runners & Derlon Rollers - 24V Solenoid
- 1.6M Cable with RJ12 plug (Standard Receipt Printer Connector)
- Black Colour Only
- Dimensions: 410mm (w) x 415mm (d) x 110mm (h)
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty
DATALOGIC MAGELLAN 1100I 2D USB BARCODE SCANNER
Magellan 1100i Omni-Directional Imaging Bar Code Scanner - Target mode model
The Magellan 1100i represents the newest breakthrough in data capture technology from Datalogic Scanning. The world's first imaging based presentation scanner, the Magellan 1100i is designed for convenience stores, drug stores, specialty stores and other medium volume checkout environments.The Magellan 1100i's solid-state construction with no moving parts increases reliability while the ultra-small size frees up valuable counter selling space. The Magellan 1100i excels at capturing hard-to-read bar codes in an omni-direction orientation and supports both presentation and sweep scanning styles. The Magellan 1100i also offers an optional targeted scanning mode for scanning close proximity bar codes like those on a pick list.2 Years Factory Warranty
- Aggressive imaging performance and intuitive operation reduces checker training and speeds checkout for better customer service
- New imaging technology eliminates moving parts associated with laser scanners for improved reliability
- Hands-free scanning for small, easily handled items, handheld scanning for bulkier items
- Precise imaging scan volume eliminates misreads caused by stray laser scan lines
- Small footprint and size allow for easy integration into point-of-sale and OEM applications
- Textured grip area and small size allow hands of all sizes to comfortably hold the scanner when needed
- Checkpoint(R) Systems EAS compatible
- Optional targeted scanning mode for PLU Lists
- Optional tilting stand allows scan volume to be optimized for each user and has screw holes for fixed mounting