80x80 Thermal Paper Rolls - 24 Rolls
80x80 Premium Thermal Paper Rolls - Box of 24Normally $95
Epson TM-M30II Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer
Epson TM-M30II Bluetooth Thermal Receipt PrinterNormally $625
Epson TM-M30II Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer with USB Charging Port
Epson TM-M30II Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer with USB Charging PortNormally $659
Epson TM-M30II White Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer
Epson TM-M30II White Bluetooth Thermal Receipt PrinterNormally $625
Epson TM-M30II White Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer with USB Charging Port
Epson TM-M30II White Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer with USB Charging PortNormally $659
$549GST IncOut of stock
All about Bopple Printers
These Bopple printers are designed to print orders directly from your Android Tablet from the Bopple Orders Dashboard.
Overview & limitations
Android Dashboard support only (no iOS/iPad support)
Epson TM-M30 Bluetooth printer only
Bluetooth connection only (no WiFi or ethernet)
No complicated routing options (eg. food to one printer, drinks to another)
Single docket per order auto-prints when order is started
Additional copies can be printed by manually tapping the printer icon on the order
Docket printing is supported on Android only. You will need to have a tablet available to use as the Dashboard running Android 4.4 or later. iOS/iPads are not supported at present.
At present the only printer that is compatible is the Epsom TM-M30 bluetooth model. The integration is over bluetooth connection only.
1. Turn your TM-M30 off and wait for all status/power lights to go off
2. Turn printer back on; the Bluetooth status light should flash indicating it is in pairing mode.
3. On your Android tablet, go to Settings > Bluetooth Settings
4. Turn Bluetooth off and then on again
5. You should see your printer appear in the Available Devices section (printer device name will be something like TM-m30_000000)
6. Select your printer, and you should see the Bluetooth status light stop flashing once it is successfully paired.
Most issues can be resolved by turning printer off for 10secs and restarting. If that does not work, open bluetooth settings on tablet and select to 'Forget' printer, then re-pair following process above.