Retail POS Hardware Bundle #7 - Epson TM-T88VI Receipt Printer USB/Ethernet/Serial, VPOS EC-410 Cash Drawer & Datalogic QW2120 USB Barcode Scanner with Stand.
Brand: Cash Register Warehouse
This Retail POS Hardware Bundle is ideal for use with a PC & Mac and compatible with a range of Point of Sale Software packages.
This bundle is perfect for Retail and is compatible with a range of POS Software on the market. The Epson TM-T88VI Receipt Printer has a triple interface including USB, Ethernet & Serial. The cash drawer connects directly to the receipt printer and will open automatically once a transaction has been completed. The Barcode Scanner is plug and play with no setup required.
This bundle includes:
1 x Epson TM-T88VI Thermal Receipt Printer (USB, Ethernet/LAN, Serial)
1 x VPOS EC-410 Cash Drawer with 5 Notes & 8 Coin Sections
1 x Datalogic QW2120 QuickScan Lite USB Barcode Scanner with Stand
Check out the below details for individual product specs!
Epson TM-T88VI Thermal Receipt Printer
The Epson TMT88VI (TM-T88VI) is the latest member of the Epson POS Printer Family. This Thermal Receipt Printer comes standard with USB, Serial (RS232) & Ethernet (LAN) Interfaces as standard.
Reliable, fast receipt printer with mobile connectivity, which makes it easy to add web and mobile POS services to a traditional PC-based POS system.
The TM-T88VI is Epson's new state-of-the-art receipt printer, designed to work with both traditional PC-based POS systems and increasingly popular web and tablet solutions.
The versatile Epson TM-T88VI receipt printer offers retailers, restaurants, bars and other commercial businesses the chance to explore web and mobile POS solutions without losing the functionality of a traditional PC-based system, as both can be run in parallel.
High performance and low running costs
As well as flexibility, the TM-T88VI gives outstanding performance, with print speeds of up to 350mm/s, and excellent reliability. A backward paper-feeding function helps save paper without affecting performance, reducing running costs and paper waste.
Server Direct Print functionality allows the TM-T88VI to print direct from a web server. It also supports beacons, to help mobile devices identify the nearest printer, making it ideal for POS environments with multiple printer installations, while NFC support makes it easy to pair tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
The TM-T88VI has exactly the same footprint as the TM-T88V, allowing you to upgrade to a brand new system without having to rearrange your counter space, and is available in both black and white to suit any shop, bar or restaurant decor.
What's in the Box?
- Thermal Paper Roll (one)
- Waterproof power button cover
- Rubber feet for vertical installation
- Control panel sheet for vertical installation
- 58mm width paper guide
- External power supply (Model: PS-180)
- CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
- Setup guide
The Epson TM-T88VI comes with a 48 Month (4 Year) warranty.
VPOS EC-410 Cash Drawer
The VPOS EC-410 Cash Drawer is a solid steel cash drawer perfect for all Point of Sale Environments. By adding the under counter brackets you can easily mount the drawer giving extra security and make the installation neat & tidy.
- Solid Steel Construction - 5 Note Holders, 8 Coin Slots
- 2 Cheque/Media Slots
- Steel Runners & Derlon Rollers
- 24V Solenoid - Designed for connection to receipt printers
- 1.6M Cable with RJ12 plug (Standard Receipt Printer Connector)
- Black Colour Only
- Dimensions: 410mm (w) x 415mm (d) x 110mm (h)
- Can connect to Receipt Printer or Manually Opened by Key
3 Year Return To Base Warranty
Datalogic QW2120 USB Barcode Scanner with Stand
The Datalogic QuickScan QW2120 reader series is Datalogic ADC's value line of general purpose handheld data collection products.
The QuickScan Lite QW2100 linear imager is an entry level product created specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/finance environments.
- Wide scan angle
- Laser-like thinner and extended scan line
- Datalogic Green Spot for good-read feedback
- Two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232
- Built with over molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
- Optional Compact and multi-position stand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
- Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
- USB Certified Kits available
This product comes with a 3 Year Warranty.