HP RP2 14" Touch Screen POS Terminal, Epson TMT82II USB Receipt Printer, Control Pro Software, Cash Drawer & Paper Rolls
Brand: Cash Register Warehouse
The HP RP2 Point of Sale System Bundle includes the HP RP2 14" POS Terminal with POS Ready 7 OS, Epson TM-T82II USB Receipt Printer, Heavy Duty Cash Drawer, Control Pro POS Software (1 Year Licence), Box of 80x80 Thermal Paper Rolls (24qty) & Wireless Keyboard & Mouse.
We register and install the Software, Install the Printer & Cash Drawer plus test the operation prior to dispatch so you just need to load your products and commence use.
The HP RP2 Point of Sale Bundle with Control Professional POS Software is a great solution whether you are looking for a Retail or Hospitality Solution at an affordable price but with High Quality and Reliable Products.
This Bundle Includes:
1 x HP RP2 14" Widescreen Touch POS Terminal 3 year Onsite Warranty!
1 x 1 Year License of Control Professional ($125/Yr thereafter)
1 x Epson TM-T82II USB Thermal Printer
1 x VPOS EC-410 Cash Drawer
1 x Wireless Keyboard & Mouse (Mainly Used for Programming & Data Entry)
1 x Box 80mm Thermal Paper Rolls (24 Qty)
HP RP2 14" POS Terminal with 3 Year On-Site Warranty
The HP RP2 is a reliable, robust performaning, sleek, compact all-in-one POS terminal design that fits a range of work spaces.
Sleek, stylish, and great for small spaces - place it on a counter, install it into a kiosk or even mount it on a wall.
Featuring an Intel Quad Core CPU, the RP2 provides high performance processing in demanding retail and hospitality environments.
Be comfortable around spills and splashesthe RP2 is IP54 rated with a fanless design that helps prevent them from entering the system.
- Processor: Intel Celeron J1900 with Intel HD Graphics (2.00 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Chipset: Intel Bay Trail
- Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (Memory slots: 1 SODIMM)
- Storage: 64 GB SATA SSD
- Operating System: Microsoft POSReady 7 (32 bit)
- Display: 14.1 inch wide-aspect 5-wire resistive display
CONTROL PRO SOFTWARE IS $125.00/YEAR - Included in Bundle price for 1st Year Registration.
Work smarter and faster with Control's comprehensive, advanced software for businesses. So easy and intuitive to use.
Ideal for any business that has a product or service to sell. You can use it simply for creating invoices, or utilise it fully in creating an on-line store - all at the click of a button. Control Professional does it for you with ease, just add your items, product groups and prices on your own pc, then go!
Supports single pcs and/or networked multi-users.
It's popularity since it's initial release has spurred us on to do even more!
Modules already implemented as standard features include advanced Point of Sale (POS), Customers/Debtors, Vendors/Creditors, Inventory, E-Commerce, Contacts, Memberships, Stocktake, Automated End of Month/Year, Users and Powerful Sales Analysis modules.
- Maintain Customers, Inventory, Creditors, Contacts, Members, Sales Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders all from the one program.
- Heaps of "Smart" reports with more being added with every new release.
- Easy to set up and use - be up and running in minutes.
- Fully Multi-User with ability to individually configure individual options for users.
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI) means that you can open multiple windows showing different information at the same time without problem.
- If you change something in one window - all other windows are updated with the new information.
- Flexible "SupaFind" technology ensures searches are Supa-Fast! (less than 1 second on over 30,000 items)
Cash Drawer Details:
The EC-410 is a 5 note, 8 coin cash drawer made from robust steel and designed to with stand even the most demanding point of sale environments.
- Metal note clips
- 410 (w) x 415 (d) x 100 (h)
- Media slots
- 5 note, 8 coin
- Adjustable insert
- Removable coin boat
- 2 Year Return To Base Warranty
POS Printer Details:
Epson TM-T82II Thermal Receipt Printer Features
- Auto Paper Cutter
- USB Interface
- Dark Gray
- Power Supply & USB Cables Included
- 2 Year Return To Base Warranty
If you require assistance to install this product and you have an internet connection, we can assist you with remote support at no additional charge!
Once this system is purchased we are unable to issue a refund as the software is licensed and labour time has been spent setting up the terminal prior to dispatch.