Epson TM-T88VI-iHUB Intelligent Direct Thermal Receipt Printer
Epson TM-T88VI-i (iHUB) Intelligent Thermal Receipt Printer is a direct thermal POS Printer designed to work with both traditional PC-based POS systems & increasingly popular web and tablet solutions.
The TM-T88VI-i receipt printer with iHub connectivity, cloud and embedded server.
Epson TM-T88VI-IHUB Intelligent POS Printer
The Epson TM-T88VI-iHub (TM-T88VI-i) adds intelligent hub functionality to Epson's new state-of-the-art receipt printer, designed to work with both traditional PC-based POS systems and increasingly popular web and tablet solutions. The range of peripheral and wireless connectivity options make it ideal for shop, bar and restaurant owners who want to develop effective new ways of interacting with customers.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
The versatile TM-T88VI-iHub offers retailers, restaurants, bars and other commercial businesses the chance to explore web and mobile POS solutions without losing the functionality of a traditional PC-based system, as both can be run in parallel. This co-existence means users can migrate at the speed they want, run both systems at once, or just stick to a traditional setup.
High performance and low running costs
As well as flexibility, the TM-T88VI-iHub gives outstanding performance, with print speeds of up to 350mm/s, and excellent reliability. A backwards paper-feeding function helps save paper without affecting performance, reducing running costs and paper waste.
The TM-T88VI-iHub offers the user a wide range of connectivity options, including four USB-A connections, one of which can charge a tablet, as well as USB-B, serial and Wi-Fi. This allows the connection of a wide range of peripherals, including barcode scanners, displays and mobile devices.
Server Direct Print functionality allows the TM-T88VI iHub to print direct from a web server. It also supports beacons, to help mobile devices identify the nearest printer, making it ideal for POS environments with multiple printer installations, while NFC support makes it easy to pair tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
TM-T88VI-I Feature Overview
- Ultra fast and versatile printing up to 350 mm/s
- Built-in web server for custom web applications
- Use as a peripheral hub for mPOS solutions
- Connect to multiple devices and cloud servers
- Triple interfaces including built-in USB and Ethernet
- Print from web-based apps with ePOS print technology
- Industry leading four year warranty
What's in the Box?
- Thermal Paper Roll x 1
- Waterproof power button cover
- Wall hanging bracket (screws included)
- Rubber feet for vertical installation
- Control panel sheet for vertical installation
- 58mm width paper guide
- External power supply (Model: PS-180)
- USB Comms cable
- CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
- Setup guide
This product comes with a 4 Year Warranty