AllReceipts is a Free Digital Receipt Solution offered by Star Micronics which is available on the Star TSP100 Series of Receipt Printers. It includes a Device Management Tool and Instant Customer Satisfaction Survey for retailers.
AllReceipts™ is a cloud-based digital receipt solution providing customers with the ability to store and manage receipts digitally and anonymously. No email address required! AllReceipts includes a Device Management Tool and Instant Customer Satisfaction Survey for retailers.
You can download this app completely free.
Customers can save a digital copy of the receipt on their mobile device and view receipts by date or retailer. There’s no need to share an e-mail address to receive digital receipts and no need to take a photo of the receipt to store it as a digital receipt. Allreceipts App is available to download from the App Store or Google Play.
Retailers receive AllReceipts Free of Charge with the TSP100/143 thermal receipt printer - (V6.0 driver). AllReceipts allows the Retailer to receive valuable customer feedback in the form of an instant customer satisfaction survey.
Integrators can incorporate the AllReceipts API and include these Reporting Tools: Data on all receipts printed and claimed – Device Management Tool providing real time status across the installed base of printers – Instant customer satisfaction survey.
- Available Free of Charge with the TSP100 receipt printer (V.6.0 driver needs to be installed)
- New V6.0 driver compatible with all older versions of Star TSP100
- App available for customers to download from iTunes or Google Play
- Customer can save a digital copy of the receipt on their Apple iOS or Android mobile device
- Digital receipts can be organised by date and retailer
- Analytics Data available for retailers
- Device Management Tool for real time status across the installed base of printers
- “Instant” Customer Satisfaction Survey which the customer completes while claiming the receipt. The link between the Device Management & Survey Tools will allow retailers to drill down to the individual POS station for further analytics.
- AllReceipts is currently available in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan and New Zealand with other regions to follow.
Available to download from the App Store and Google Play – Currently available in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan and New Zealand with other regions to follow
Save a digital copy of the receipt on your Apple iOS or Android mobile device
View receipts by date or retailer
AllReceipts is enabled by the Star TSP100 Printer Driver
No need to share e-mail address to receive digital receipts
No need to take a photo of your receipt to store digital receipts
AllReceipts is Free of Charge with the Star TSP100 receipt printer (V6.0 futurePRNT)
AllReceipts API can be incorporated into retail loyalty schemes
Data on claimed receipts
Device Management Tool providing real time status across the installed base of printers. Instant customer satisfaction survey
Currently AllReceipts works with the TSP100 using the Windows futureprnt driver supporting Windown 7 onwards. SDKs for iOS and Android will follow soon< Back to blog